The EC7000i® Series provides a low cost, two-sided imaging solution for merchants and low volume billers who want to take advantage of the opportunities presented by Check 21.
Based on RDM’s EC6000i® Series with its small footprint, connectivity to most popular POS terminals, and industry leading MICR and image technology, the EC7000i features a standard USB port, in addition to a wide variety of optional features such as a Franking Acknowledgment printer, internal alphanumeric OCR A and B character recognition, OCR E13B MICR Assist, and 3-track bi-directional Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR), positioning it as one of the most versatile and reliable two-sided imaging scanner in the marketplace.
• Captures a high-quality two-sided binary image of the check in seconds
• Reads E13B & CMC7 MICR character sets
• Optional Franking Acknowledgement Printer
• Utilizes RDM’s patented Progressive MICR Method delivering the highest MICR read rate in the industry
• Optional bi-directional Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)
• Standard USB connectivity provides flexible connection to PC-based applications
• Standard 2-year manufacturer warranty